Blake Griffin Gets a Triple-Double (32/12/12) vs. T-Wolves

LeBron James Recorded 5th Triple-Double This Season

James had 29 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists for his 60th career triple-double Cleveland beat the short-handed Utah Jazz 109-100 on Saturday night.
James had his fifth triple-double of the season and third in his last four games, passing Larry Bird for sixth on the career list. James had 10 points in the fourth quarter, was 9 of 15 from the field and 10 of 10 at the foul line.

 
 "I feel good," James said. "I mean, this is my 15th year, but this is one of the best years I've had as far as how I feel and I want to continue that. I want to kind of try to break the mold just for the next generation, just take the narrative out of, `You're past your prime when you hit 31,' or `You're past your prime in your 12th year in the league,' or whatever the case may be."


Comments